this week i'm in love with
- Seeing my friends, it had been FAR too long
- Joe swanberg/mumblecore in general – found Hannah Takes The Stairs yesterday, and sort of loved it. Butterknife has been sustaining my interest too
- Cashmere Mafia, AT LAST a sex in the city replacement for me to swoon about make up and hair! (and, you know, the girl thing)
- DCFC – So excited that it’s only a few months til new record time.
- Not full working weeks, cos lets face it, it’s only work.
- Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shimmer Lotion – It smells like NY
- Astrobarry/Jonathan Cainer.
- Teen Vampire Thrillers/Books on National Psychology/BUST magazine.
- Hang out time with Miles, sans computers or movies or pottering. it’s perfect.
- Margaret Cho Stand Up.
- Robyn being round the corner.
wow, what a lot for it only being tuesday ! During my recent bout of sickness and couple days of holiday this week, I’ve realised just how much happier not being at work makes me.
Blogged with Flock