I went to see Rollins with Miles on saturday night,
Some things I noted during the performance.
- Rollins is almost infeasibly hot for someone his age.
- He still dresses very well.
- Smart punk rock boys have commitment issues.
- And they never grow up.
- People who like Rollins enough to go see him in 2008 are generally the type of people who really liked metal in the ’90s, don’t know who the Ruts were, and haven’t left the house this millennia.
- He is exceptional value for money.
- £2 seems a little excessive for a bottle of still water Hammersmith Apollo, now doesn’t it?
It was awesome.
Blogged with Flock